Why Book This Tour
✓ No fixed departure time, you set dates/times.
✓ No waiting for other guests, maximize every minute of your to fully enjoy the Great Wall.
✓ No strangers, travel with the people you love.
✓ No large bus, travel by time-saving private car or minibus.
✓ Special assistance for your older relatives, small children, or someone with mobility or medical concerns on request.
✓ Avoid the long line at the ticket office, access Forbidden City as fast as possible.
✓ Stress-free layover tour at an affordable price.
Duration: Half dayOptimal season: All year around, except for Mondays and public holiday,Area: Dongcheng districtBegin in: Beijing Capital AirportEnd in: Beijing Capital Airport, or your hotel/central-located place, train stationAvg. daily distance: 2 milesTerrain: flatMin altitude: 0Max altitude: 0Physical rating: EasyDeparture: Daily departing from Beijing Capital Airport
Group size 1pax 2pax 3pax 4pax 5pax 6pax 7pax 8pax 9pax Prices (RMB Per Person) 1270 770 700 600 540 500 470 430 350
All Prices shown are in RMB (Chinese Yuan) and based per person.Price Promises:
- No factory / shopping stop
- No hidden costs
- No booking fees
For your peace of mind, you don’t pay for the trip until after the trip has taken place. You could pay cash to your tour guide when you are picked up if you are certain that you will not cancel the trip with us. No pre-payment or deposit is required at reservation. Your money will be safe. Both RMB and US dollar are acceptable. Money ConverterSpecial for kids:
To help families we offer discounts to all children aged 17 years and below. No reason to leave the kids at the hotel.
- Ages 0 to 4 years – FREE!
- Ages 5 to 11 years – 50% off–children must be accompanied by at least two responsible adults.
- Ages 12 to 17 years – 5% off
- 5% off with valid student ID
- Transportation from Beijing Capital Airport to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and back
- On request, drop-off at (same) different locations: centrally located hotel, train station with your luggage (greater luggage requirements please ask for a quotation)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced tour guide
- Free-bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Entry to Forbidden City
- You’ll automatically become a member of WGW, your spouse and kids to a lifetime discount of 5% off any trip after your first one (membership details)
- Optional gratuities to driver and guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats in summer
- Comfortable shoes
Start your tour by being picked up at Beijing Capital Airport terminal Maan Coffee.
Enjoy comfortable round-trip transfer from the airport to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City with a private and spacious car/minivan.
Note: if your flight is delayed, we will reschedule your pickup time without any additional charge. The driver will wait for you 1 hour from your landing time. The last entry of Forbidden City is at 3:30 pm, morning arrival at PEK Airport is highly recommended so you will not miss the Forbidden City.
- Walk on Tiananmen Square–one of the most significant landmarks in China that shouldn’t be missed by every local or foreign tourist who are traveling to Beijing.
- Learn about the history, culture through personal stories, anecdotes, and amazed with the Monument of People’s Heroes erected at the center of the Square.
- Take a panoramic picture of Tiananmen Square before moving on to Forbidden City.
- Continue to the Forbidden City – the most famous and popular tourist site in downtown Beijing.
- Admire the marvelous architecture of the imperial palace, once a home of the royal families in both the Ming and Qing Dynasty, and now a museum.
- Once you immerse yourself into the experience of discovering such an extraordinary palace, you will know why it is considered as one of the five great palaces of the world, with the Palace of Versailles (France), the Palace of Buckingham (Great Britain), the White House (United States) and the Kremlin (Russia).
- After finishing the tour you will be transferred to Capital Airport on time before your flight time.
- Additionally, your driver will be happy to stop for a meal before return to the airport, if time permits.
With the skip-the-line ticket for the Forbidden City, you will avoid the long line at the ticket office and you will have more time to immerse yourself in Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City visited by millions of people.
Map the tour/Videos
Map the tour/Videos: