Why Book This Tour
✓ Quiet gateway of the Great Wall
✓ No fixed departure time, you set dates/times.
✓ No waiting for other guests, maximize every minute of your to fully enjoy the Great Wall.
✓ No strangers, travel with the people you love.
✓ No large bus, travel by time-saving private car or minibus.
✓ Special assistance for your older relatives, small children, or someone with mobility or medical concerns on request.
✓ Stress-free layover tour at an affordable price.
Duration: Half day to full dayOptimal season: All year around,Area: Huairou countyBegin in: Beijing Capital AirportEnd in: Beijing Capital Airport, or your hotel/central-located place, train stationAvg. daily distance: 2 milesTerrain: Rolling to hillyMin altitude: 331mMax altitude: 589mPhysical rating: Easy to ModerateDeparture: Daily departing from Beijing Capital Airport
Group size 1pax 2pax 3pax 4pax 5pax 6pax 7pax 8pax 9pax Prices (RMB Per Person) 1610 880 770 700 670 600 560 530 480
All Prices shown are in RMB (Chinese Yuan) and based per person.Price Promises:
- No factory / shopping stop
- No hidden costs
- No booking fees
For your peace of mind, you don’t pay for the trip until after the trip has taken place. You could pay cash to your tour guide when you are picked up if you are certain that you will not cancel the trip with us. No pre-payment or deposit is required at reservation. Your money will be safe. Both RMB and US dollar are acceptable. Money ConverterSpecial for kids:
To help families we offer discounts to all children aged 17 years and below. No reason to leave the kids at the hotel.
- Ages 0 to 4 years – FREE!
- Ages 5 to 11 years – 50% off–children must be accompanied by at least two responsible adults.
- Ages 12 to 17 years – 5% off
- 5% off with valid student ID
- Transportation from Beijing Capital Airport to Huanghuacheng and back
- On request, drop-off at (same) different locations: centrally located hotel, train station with your luggage (greater luggage requirements please ask for a quotation)
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced tour guide
- Free-bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Entry to Huanghuacheng
- You’ll automatically become a member of WGW, your spouse and kids to a lifetime discount of 5% off any trip after your first one (membership details)
- Optional gratuities to driver and guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats in summer
- Comfortable shoes
Start your layover tour with a pickup from the airport at the time that suits your arrival. Transfer to Huanghuacheng Great Wall with skip-the-line admission to save your time.
Enjoy learning the wealth of little-known facts and anecdotes about this 600-year-old wall provided by your guide along the way.
Note: if your flight is delayed, we will reschedule your pickup time without any additional charge. The driver will wait for you 1 hour from your landing time.
- Explore the uncrowded, ruined, less developed Huanghuacheng without standing in the entrance queue.
- Walk through the broken towers, surrounded by green trees, flowers, and calm lakeside views.
- accompanied by stories and features of how they build Huanghuacheng, who built it, how they did it, and much more provided by your guide.
- Fully immerse yourself in history. If time allows, enjoy a stunning sunset on the wall.
- Return back to the airport 2 hours ahead to catch your next flight at the end of your tour.
- Continue your journey after an ultimate Great Wall adventure.
Note: Your driver will be glad to stop at a local Chinese restaurant for a meal near Huanghuacheng before heading back to the airport if time permits.
Map the tour/Videos
Map the tour/Videos: