Why Book This Tour
✓ No fixed departure time, you set dates/times.
✓ No waiting for other guests, maximize every minute of your to fully enjoy the Great Wall.
✓ No strangers, travel with the people you love.
✓ No large bus, travel by time-saving private car or minibus.
✓ Special assistance for your older relatives, small children, or someone with mobility or medical concerns on request.
✓ Stress-free layover tour at an affordable price.
Duration: Half day to full dayOptimal season: All year aroundArea: Huairou districtBegin in: Beijing Capital AirportEnd in: Beijing Capital Airport, or your hotel/central-located place, train stationAvg. daily distance: 2 milesTerrain: Rolling to hillyMin altitude: 331mMax altitude: 978mPhysical rating: Easy to ModerateDeparture: Daily departing from Beijing Capital Airport
Group size 1pax 2pax 3pax 4pax 5pax 6pax 7pax 8pax 9pax Prices (RMB Per Person) 1340 770 700 600 540 500 470 430 350
All Prices shown are in RMB (Chinese Yuan) and based per person.Price Promises:
- No factory / shopping stop
- No hidden costs
- No booking fees
For your peace of mind, you don’t pay for the trip until after the trip has taken place. You could pay cash to your tour guide when you are picked up if you are certain that you will not cancel the trip with us. No pre-payment or deposit is required at reservation. Your money will be safe. Both RMB and US dollar are acceptable. Money ConverterSpecial for kids:
To help families we offer discounts to all children aged 17 years and below. No reason to leave the kids at the hotel.
- Ages 0 to 4 years – FREE!
- Ages 5 to 11 years – 50% off–children must be accompanied by at least two responsible adults.
- Ages 12 to 17 years – 5% off
- 5% off with valid student ID
- Transportation from Beijing Capital Airport to Mutianyu and back
- On request, drop-off at (same) different locations: centrally located hotel, train station with your luggage (greater luggage requirements please ask for a quotation)
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced tour guide
- Free-bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Entry to Mutianyu Great Wall
- You’ll automatically become a member of WGW, your spouse and kids to a lifetime discount of 5% off any trip after your first one (membership details)
- Optional gratuities to driver and guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Cable car/Toboggan/Chair lift
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats in summer
- Comfortable shoes
You will be welcomed by a professional tour guide who will hold a sign with your name right outside the baggage claim of the terminal, after luggage claim/passports control. Then transfer to Mutianyu Great Wall comfortably and safely in an A/C Vehicle with no delay.
Note: if your flight is delayed, we will reschedule your pickup time without any additional charge. The driver will wait for you 1 hour from your landing time.
- Enjoy learning about the historical points of the Great Wall and the purpose of being built for on the way to the wall.
- Enter Mutianyu either by climbing up or by riding cable/chairlift to save your valuable time.
- Walk on the world-famous Mutianyu, surrounded by green trees and spectacular views, accompanied by exciting stories and features, told by your guide to truly understand the spirit of the Great Wall.
- Fully immerse yourself in history. Take plenty of pictures and enjoy the views.
- Stay on the wall for 1-3 hours or so, depending on the duration of your layover.
- Transfer back to the airport at least 2 hours before your connecting flight time at the end of your tour.
- Continue your journey after an unforgettable and stress-free layover trip to the Great Wall.
Note: Your driver will be glad to stop at a local Chinese restaurant for a meal before driving back to the airport if time permits.
Interested in this tour, any questions? The quickest way to find answers to your questions is to check Mutianyu travel guide. If you can’t find the information you are looking for please feel free to contact us.
Map the tour/Videos
Map the tour/Videos: